Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should be able to work in SAP FI CO module specifically in Asset Accounting, Automatic payment program, EBS, Bank Chains, Integration in FI-MM, FI-SD B Should have hands on experience in DMEEs and Lockbox setup, Interfaces and Bank file processing C Should have good understanding of MT940, BAI2 and other formats D Should have ability to either work independently or as part of a cross functional team E Should have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Experience : a Financial accounting expertise including configuring General Ledger FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, Banking b Should have expertise bank configuration setups and DMEEs c Should have Excellent reporting skills across all functional areas of SAP FI/CO d Should have good understanding of MM, SD integration and intercompany flows e Should have good understanding in various bank format files and processing
- Professional Attributes : a Should have ability to either work independently or as part of a cross functional team b Excellent communication and interpersonal skills c Active involvement in business re-engineering processes in the various industry segments to help achieve operating turnarounds
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : S4 Demands
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.