Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create Technical design, independently code, unit test, and deploy integrations Support various phases of testing in Agile delivery Apply strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills to deliver quality work Take initiative to research new concepts, and technologies quickly Technical Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
- Technical Experience : Resource with 5 to 7 years of experience on Manhattan WMS integration as well as EDI formats such as ANSI X12 EDIFACT Experience of working on B2B interfaces with SAP/Oracle and business processes Extensive expertise on ITX EDI mapping development/support Experience on middleware and Secure Transport MFT Trading partner profile creations, partner communication through knowledge on EDI messages on ANSI X12 and EDIFACT standards like 850, 855, 860, 865, 856, 810, 820, 830, ORDERS, INVOIC, DE
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Additional Information : Open to travel - short term and long term
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.