Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM),Data Management Consulting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Work with client as Empower, Nugenesis product specialist.
- Technical Experience : a.Empower, Nugenesis - Strong technical understanding and hands-on experience.
- Professional Attributes : a.Excellent Problem-solving and analytical skills b.Excellent interpersonal skills c.Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.