Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Perform troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis of issues during production outages and provide resolution or workaround quickly to mitigate business impact Help identify root cause B: Perform maintenance activities on the infrastructure during regular planned dates and during scheduled major maintenance weekends C: Partner with peer operations team, Storage, Networks, AIX and application support during production problems and on assigned projects as required and change management
- Technical Experience : a: Should have experience in capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting b: Having strong experience in Installing and configuring Oracle DB, Basic monitoring and tuning, Backing up and recovering databases c: Production to Test Refresh activities, Basic understanding of database security issues Database design d: Good knowledge of DBMS series of packages Quick on DDL or DML operations
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have strong communication skills and have very strong team management skill b: Should have strong analytical skills and to be flexible to work on shift c: Should have decision making skills to suggest the right approach
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.