Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Cloud Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead the effort to migrate data warehouses and data lakes to cloud, acting as the primary point of contact b: Contribute in areas such as solutioning, building PoVs, offerings development, training and capability building c: Design data migration solutions and provide oversight and advice to data engineers in build and execution of data migration pipelines and cutover plans d: Make sure that teams are working to the standards set for the organization by the Data Solution Architect
- Technical Experience : a: More than 2 plus years of experience on AWS stack b: Work Exp on data transformation and migration projects involving Data Lakes,legacy DWH like Terradata, Netezza etc. and Data Management tools
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent presentation and communication skills b: Analytical, Attitude to learn and pick up things and ability to lead team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.