Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Operations Manager i
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Provide level 3/4 support on HP OMI tool set Event Management and integration for Client Delivery, including the design of Application, customize rules for correlation, integration with various tools, SQL query
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on deployment experience with HP OMi monitoring tool b: Working Knowledge of IT Infrastructure for Servers, Networks, Windows, Unix and databases c: Minimum 2 years on MF tools, MF OMI/OBM experience, SiteScope, BSM etc d: Working experience on MF Tools on Linux e: Experience on MF tools on windows server
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills b: Should be a team player and excellent communicator c: Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : a: A minimum of Bachelor Degree or higher
- Additional Information : a: Knowledge of additional monitoring tools like HP, IBM, BMC b: Certification on HP tools
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.