Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Should be able to provide L2 level support in HANA Enterprise Cloud Technical OperationsShould be good in SAP BASIS and S4/HANA administration including installations and upgrades, software patching, support package applicationc- Should be good in SAP implementations and upgrades in multiple environments, including SAP S4HANA,Fiori, BW4HANA,Solution Manager and JAVAd- Should be able to provide analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks
- Technical Experience : a- Should have experience in SAP Basis Administration performance Engineeringb- Should be capable of handling L3 task and on call 3 Upgrade, Backup and Restore troubleshootingc- Should have in-depth analyzes of dumps, traces and provide RCA 7 Security compliance, hardening and User management/Administrationd - Should have worked on IDM,Fiori,BW4HANA,GRC , SDI integratione- Should have worked on AWS cloud
- Professional Attributes : a- Should have good presentation and communication skillsb- Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery modelc- Should have ability to handle client escalationd- Should be good in Project delivery and Team management skill
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.