Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work closely with clients to understand their business processes and needs, and create clear, concise and complete business and functional requirements.2 Plan, organize and facilitate requirements meetings and workshops.3 Play the Product Owner role within the project team and manage the product backlog andprioritization4 Closely work with the project and client teams throughout the project lifecycle to clarify business and technical requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Agile methodologies and tools2 Experience working in an agile environment.3 Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team player with ability to take ownership of tasks assigned2 Good communication and interpersonal skills3 Superb attention to detail
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.