Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Redis
- Good To Have Skills :CouchDB Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Assists with regular maintenance of the databases including backups, restores, upgrades, archiving, migrations and review of logs for errors or potential problems B-Install, configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security C-Regularly review storage free space and perform tasks to manage usage D-Work closely with development teams on activities
- Technical Experience : A-System Administration P3 B-DBA P3 C-Redis P3 D-Couchbase P2 E-Azure P1
- Professional Attributes : A-Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge B-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A-15 years of continuous education with Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent in computer science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.