Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :QlikView
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implement various data modeling , visualization and reporting techniques2 Creating qvd file, Transformation3 Create different types of charts for QlikView Dashboard Analysis4 Implementing set analysis in qlikview5 Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client’s current standards and processes6 Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into QlikView applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Requirement gathering2 Data source preparation and connection,Designing the data model and Designing the UI Dashboard3 Creating BI reports4 User Acceptance Testing UAT or System Integration Testing SIT5 Creating and maintaining technical documentation like Design Document, Test Case Document, Deployment Document and Distribution Document
- Professional Attributes : 1 Having Good Communication skills, in order to directly interact with the client team or Business teams2 Required to maintain multiple tasks and teams inside the project3 Need to work independently on need basis
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.