Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MySQL Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Strong proficiency in MySQL database management 2Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL 3Understanding of MySQLs underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM 4Experience with replication configuration in MySQL 5 Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL 6 Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements 7 Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler 8 Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Develop/Modify all backend object in Native HANA - Graphical Data Modelling - Integration of HANA with different SAP and Non SAP Source Systems, experience with SDA SDI, SLT 2 experience on Native HANA Data Modelling, Development - Hands on SQL Scripting Knowledge, including stored procedures development - Knowledge of entire HANA Landscape and architecture along with various perspectives
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.