Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, Build and test business applications on ASP NET MVC 2: Exposure to Agile delivery methodology 3: Mentor the team across Technical/Functional areas 4: Provide daily status update on the Development activities 5: Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities to Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and provide the appropriate solutions
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in ASP NET MVC Web API Development using C 2: Extensive knowledge in HTML, Java Script CSS 3: Strong DB concepts in SQL Server/Postgres SQL 4: Exposure to Angular skillset is an advantage 5: Debug any performance issues in applications
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication Skill 2: Team handling skill
- Educational Qualification : BE, B-Tech, BCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.