Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Automation DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Server Upgrade & Migration,Windows PowerShell
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The candidate can be responsible for following tasks - PowerShell Automations using Scorch - System administration support for a client with multiple instances hosted in AWS Cloud Azure environment - Provision EC2 Instances using several AMIs Create AMIs of instances and snapshots - Performing Snapshots, Cloning and Templates - Widows 2016 and 2019 Servers support in provisioning and decommissions - Linux Servers provision and decommissions automatons and troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have 3-4 years of Cloud severs provision and decommission automations using PowerShell scripting
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should have good communications skills and eager to lean new technologies and skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/B-TECH/MCA/BSE-IT
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.