Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Aveva PDMS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience on onshore offshore projects Piping Catalog development Customization as per international standard ASME / DIN for company master database Piping Support Catalog development Customization as per company piping support standard for company master database Expertise on PDMS software installation, management troubleshooting PDMS/E3D project architecture Databases Administration by creating Project Structure with logical Teams, Users, DBs, MDBs
- Technical Experience : PDMS/E3D Specification catalog manual/auto creation updates as per revisions Knowledge of Report templates creation and enterprise integration Knowledge of AVEVA Clash manager setup and implementation Various reports extractions as per the requirements ISODRAFT Customization as per the requirements DRAFT Administration Administration of Sheet Library, Symbol Library, ISO Draft symbol Library, Label Library, Style Library, Rules Library, Representation Library, Tag rule library etc
- Professional Attributes : Define and implement 3D CAD procedures with discipline leaders Provide Day to day support to users for all admin related activities for all Aveva PDMS/E3D modules Define software and hardware needs, evaluation and implementation of new tools Define PDMS and E3D specifications in line with projects
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of Full time Education
- Additional Information : Good Communication Reading and Writing skills Ability to identify needs and propose appropriate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.