Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Engineering System Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Have strong stakeholder management engagement skills, effective at all levels 2 : Early lifecycle involvement working with Architects and Business Analysts helping to shape solutions from the outset of a project 3 : Production of High Level Designs and/or Detailed Designs, covering functional and non-functional design 4 : Technical leadership and oversight of detailed analysis design and subsequent development 5 :Design consultancy to all disciplines at all stages of the software lifecycle
- Technical Experience : 1 : Experience in non-functional design is essential with particular emphasis on resilience, security and performance 2 : Experience of working in Agile/DevOps teams is essential 3 : Familiarity with UML is desirable, 4 : Background in any of the following is desirable cloud based solutions, API development, systems integration 5 : Background in Linux system development is desirable although Nationwide has a very diverse technology landscape
- Professional Attributes : Strong in Written and Verbal communication
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.