Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Data Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Function as the Lead Data Architect for a small, simple project proposal or as a team lead for medium large sized project or proposal Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with client architect team in area of expertise Analyze and assess the impact of the requirements on the data and its lifecycle Lead the data architecture and design of complex, enterprise level applications and systems Experienced in Data Architecture based sales and delivery
- Technical Experience : Experience in Azure is preferred with hands on experience in MDP including one or more of these skills : Azure Synapse, Azure Data warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server reporting Services, Azure data lake store, Informatica on azure Experience in one or more of these Big Data technologies including: Azure,AWS Databricks, Azure HDInsight, PySpark, Scala, Python,Spark
- Professional Attributes : A: Self disciplined, strong problem solving,trouble shooting skills B: Should have good communication skills verbal and written C: Should have good team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.