Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Solid understanding of distributed computing n systems and how GPU works,hash rings n network protocols 2 Shld have worked in large scale distributed computing-based initiatives 3 6-8 years full time design n development expe in deep learning technologies, ML training n inference 4 Evaluate,select,train,build n deploy distributed ML framework n tools required for large scale implementations 5 Develop n Implement distributed Deep Learning architectures n algorithms, distributed task scheduling
- Technical Experience : 1 Proficiency in programming, Python n tensor flow models for distributed training and deployment with performance monitoring n tuning 2 Experienced with full software development life-cycle, system design and agile methodologies 3 Strong experience using programming languages including Python, spark clusters 4 Experience in Pytorch, Pyspark, cloud platform and technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Collaborative mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.