Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work on analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, code inspector and SAP ABAP Test Cockpit to check the quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA 2 correcting customer exit changes after upgrade/migration of SAP ECC on HANA 3 work with ABAP Development Tool Kit using HANA studio or Eclipse 4 Creating and debugging SAP HANA models, stored procedures
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on Experience on SAP ECC on HANA migration projects Minimum 2 full project life cycle 2 7 to 10 years of strong SAP ABAP and ABAP on HANA expertize with 2 years of Object Oriented Programming skills 3 ABAP code pushdown and Data modelling to SQL for ECC Suite on HANA, CDS views and AMDP 4 Thorough Relational Database SQL knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Oral and Written Skills 2 Client facing experience 3 Should be able to coordinate with team members and gather information 4 should be able to stretch as and when required to complete the task
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.