Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData,Data Analytics and Interpretation,Python Programming Language,Teradata BI
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Any experience with Snowflakes, Teradata Vantage will be preferred 2-Any Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins/Docker/Openshift will be preferred 3-As AWS Data Engineer, you will develop, maintain, evaluate and test big AWS data solutions 4-You will be involved in data engineering activities like Creating pipelines / workflows for Source to Target etc 5-Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements cloud technologies Pyspark, Kafka, AWS Cloud
- Technical Experience : 1-Should be highly proficient in at least one programming language like Java or Python 2-Should be highly Proficient in writing highly optimized SQLs and algorithm for data processing 3-Should have good understanding of AWS components like storage and compute services 4-Hands-on experience of using AWS SDKs for creating data pipelines ingestion, processing and orchestration 5-Experience in setting up AWS Glue to prepare data for analysis through automated ETL processes
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good Communication Skills 2- Should Ready to Work in Shift Timing 12:00PM - 10:00PM
- Educational Qualification : 1-BE, MCA, MTECH Or Any Technical Graduation
- Additional Information : 1-Hands on experience with AWS CLI, Linux tools and shell scripts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.