Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong team lead for offshore team i Work independently with business stakeholders and AI/ML consumers ii Understand and give feedback on the offshore teams work and provide insights and ensure quality on their work product 2 Neural network proficiency i Multi-layer perceptron ii Text processing iii Classification General data science proficiency
- Technical Experience : Excellent hands-on experience on Python, Machine Learning, Statistics NLP Computer Vision skills will be a plus
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication 2 Strong engineering and problem solving skills i Make a prediction and serve the prediction using an application Flask or other python implementation ii Cloud application deployment internal PCF cloud at ESI but any experience is easily transferable
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.