Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ,Salesforce Health Cloud,Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Value Architect: Responsible to develop an client value creation story,approach, analysis Analyzes client drivers of shareholder value,financial and operational KPIs to identify organizations value creation, opportunities and corresponding potential offerings to improve clients metrics Brings an industry lens - functional expertise to match the value creation components to Industries and/or Functional Precision Plays Creates a client business case leveraging preconfigured tools VIP, VCT, MyNav
- Technical Experience : a:Experience/exposure to wider Salesforce ecosystem eg Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ, Field Service, Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, Tableau, MuleSoft etc added advantage b:Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects must have c;Experience with JIRA, Rally or similar tool is preferred nice to have d:Experience of agile delivery and DevOps principles and tooling
- Professional Attributes : a:16 years IT experience with minimum 2 years of Delivery Lead experience within Salesforce ecosystem b:Should have managed/delivered at least in 2-3 projects from inception to Delivery
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related field
- Additional Information : Salesforce Admin Certificate is nice to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Lightning Web Components Technical Architect
SAP Hybris Commerce Technical Architect
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Technical Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.