Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Ability to grasp information and requirements quickly b Should be able to guide and resolve junior team members queries in case of SSE c Provide inputs on Data architecture and design for the same d Good Troubleshooting skills, Problem solving mindset
- Technical Experience : a Good technical and analytical skills on SQL , SSIS/SSAS b Experience of at least 3-4 years in SQL , BI Skills SSIS or SSAS c Must have Skills Strong SQL, SSAS
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good communication skills both verbal and written b Should have strong Analytical Skills c Should have good Presentation Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.