Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create additional Git repos in Azure Devops Manage repository permissions in Azure Devops Manage branch policies in Azure Devops Add users to a project in Azure Devops Add project administrators in Azure Devops Change individual permissions, grant select access to specific functions Grant or restrict access to select features in Azure Devops Set build and release permissions in Azure Devops
- Technical Experience : Knowledge on building and setting up Projects in Azure Devops infrastructure working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes in Azure Devops ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.