Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work experience in SAP Finance, new development activity and integration with other module and Banking management 2 Act as a lead and primary POC for team, to provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems, co-ordinate with various stakeholders to gather requirement and provide solution 3 Provide support, assistance for resolution of break-fix tickets on timely basis 4 Ensuring code quality as per client/ACI guidelines standards
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be having 5 years of design/development and support experience in SAP FI, with strong hold on SAP FI standard processes 2 Bank Communication management, Debugging of issues 3 Have a good understanding of SAP FI GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, In House Cash Process 4 Should have knowledge on controlling, month end and year-end processes 5 Worked in area of integration with other module FSCD
- Professional Attributes : 1 Self-disciplined, strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills 2 Should have good communication skills - verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.