Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Data Quality
- Good To Have Skills :Data Analytics and Interpretation,Informatica PowerCenter
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Document all mappings, mapplets, and rules in detail and hand over documentation to the customer2 Collaborate with various business and technical teams to gather requirements around data quality rules and propose the optimization of these rules if applicable, then design and develop these rules with IDQ3 Utilize Informatica Developer , Informatica Power Exchange , Informatica Metadata Manager , and Informatica Analyst to design and develop custom objects and rules, reference data tables
- Technical Experience : 1 Good understanding of data governance principals2 Strong experience on data quality development process, issue management, and data remediation3 Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills2 Candidate sould be able to handle team of 5 to 10 people
- Educational Qualification : 1 M ed 2 B ed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.