Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Product Data Hub
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development,Oracle MDM Product Data Hub,Oracle Product Hub (OPH)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Hands-on Experience on Oracle Product Hub Cloud 2 Analyze and design Oracle PDH Cloud configurations as per the requirement 3 Carry out POCs for application design and client demos 4 Create Process flows 5 Design and document required custom objects for Gaps
- Technical Experience : 1 Test and Certify custom objects 2 Should be well versed with the workflow concepts defined in MDM with expertise of trouble shooting in MDM Tool Aid data conversion for Oracle PDH Cloud 3 Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attentionShould have expertise in SQL and PL/SQL including the advanced features like Collections, Bulkload, Dynamic SQL etc 3 Should have good knowledge In Oracle Apps Technical including Lookups, DFF,KFF, Profile Options, Value Sets, Category Sets, Concurren
- Professional Attributes : Good in communication and stake holder management 4 Should be able to work directly with the business users 5 Should be a good team player to work with Client Developers Should be able to take prompt actions on urgent issues
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech/Mtech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.