Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Be a part of a scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms B: Provide SME expertise on software build chains and library management C: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards a F2B solution D: Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices E: Should have any experience in Could platform
- Technical Experience : A: Engineering or Programming background and have a strong understanding of programming constructs Java/SQL/Python/Shell B: Experienced in supporting automation frameworks C: DevOps experience 4 years you have been part of a full project lifecycle inception to implementation including Build Tools Team City / Maven / Gradleor relevant/related build agents D: GITHub/GITLab/Nexus or related E: Containers, Docker, Kubernetes experience F: Worked in Agile teams and familiar with Scrum
- Professional Attributes : A: A strong team player who takes initiative B: Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver high quality software solutions / components C: Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.