- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Azure AD identity Management, Configure Azure AD SSO using SAMLOAUTHOIDC Protocol 2-Manage Azure AD permissions and Trust relationships, Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management 3-Deployment/Administration of Azure AD Connect Tool 4-Configuring Synchronization Rules Troubleshoot Synchronization Issues 5-Azure AD identity Management, Configure Azure AD SSO using SAMLOAUTHOIDC Protocol 6-Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft Azure AD infrastructure response
- Technical Experience : 1-Strong knowledge on Azure AD Architecture and maintenance 2-Knowledge on Active Directory Sites and services, Knowledge on LDAP, ADLDS, 3-Deep experience on DNS, DHCP SMTP, 4-Knowledge on Microsoft PKI Technologies, Certificates, keys etc, 5-Knowledge on building Managing Upgrading Certificate Authorities, 6-Knowledge of Implementing Managing Upgrading ADFS v304050, Deep 7-Understanding of Federation Protocols SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth, OIDC 8-Knowledge on O365 IAM, Azure IDaaS Azure AD
- Professional Attributes : -Should be open to work in shifts, -Travel to other locations when required, willing -To learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling -Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.