Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should have hands on experience On SAP PO 70/71/74/75 B: Work on variety of integration techniques and technologies including JMS, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, JDBC, Proxy, SFTP, FTPS, Mail, web services, REST C: Should work with File CTS transport management and alert configuration D: Handle different types of mapping in SAP PI/PO E : Able to analyze and convert functional design in technical solutions F: Should be able to deliver complex solutions on SAP PO
- Technical Experience : A: Must have experience in SAP PI/PO, Message Mappings, Alert Configuration B : Should have at least 5 years of experience in SAP PO development C: Effective skills to articulate technical deliverables D: Expertise with PO Interface development objects in Design Config
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills, troubleshooting skills B: Self-learner C: Team Player D: Able to adapt new skills and ready to align with project goals
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Bachelors Degree without any GAP
- Additional Information : Should be comfortable in rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.