Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Technical Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - SAP Technical Architect with PLC experience 2 - Implementation of the SAP project 3 - Validate the reports requirements 4 - Validate any changes in customization 5 - Provide training to end-user 6 - Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes
- Technical Experience : 1 - SAP Technical Architect with PLC experience 2 - Controlling, Profitability analysis, Product costing, 3 - Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting 4 - Functional testing and Integration Testing 5 - Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good analytical problem solving skills 2- Good Communication skills with team and client 3- Ability to work independently with little supervision or as a team 4 - Time management of completing adhoc tasks 5 - Adaptability
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of fulltime education
- Additional Information : SAP Technical architect with experience in SAP PLC Product Lifecycle Costing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Lightning Web Components Technical Architect
SAP Hybris Commerce Technical Architect
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Technical Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.