Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Senior development manager in SAP Portfolio for ERP and backend eg processes, tools, KPIs, cross team integration 2Management skills in driving development related topics alignment within members of project organization is required 3Experience in large projects to steer teams 4Output oriented mindset and ability to document results Reporting know how Team and escalation management capabilities 5Deep understanding in security concept on S/4 landscapes Techno-Functional know how in SAP prod
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have S/4 Implementation experience mandatory 2 Should have experience in overall project delivery and should be able to guide the Junior resources towards delivery in SAP HCM or SAP GL space 3: She should be able to do the long term impact analysis and identify propose solution accordingly 4:Good to have an exposure to HR areas like Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, HR ABAP and ESS LSS
- Professional Attributes : 1:Strong verbal and written communication skills 2:The candidate should be flexible enough, constraint-free and exhibit proactiveness to get over issues independently
- Educational Qualification : 1 Graduate
- Additional Information : : Mandatory : S/4 HANA work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.