Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Calypso
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,MySQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work directly with the client gathering requirements, analyze, designs and implement the system requirements in Calypso 2: Work with Dev ops team to looks at build or deployment failures or optimization 3: Work with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements 4: Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
- Technical Experience : 1: Resource should be capable in communicating with the Project Client and Onshore counterparts regarding technical deliverables/functional queries 2: Resource should possess good understanding of Calypso architecture 3: Good to have knowledge of the following: GIT, Java calypso API, SQL, Gradle, Unix, Knowledge of Jboss and EJB will be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should be Quick learner, looking for new challenges 2: Resource should have strong communication skills 3: Resource should have good interpersonal and teamwork skills 4: Resource should be able to interact with clients
- Educational Qualification : Education: 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.