Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Veeva CRM
- Good To Have Skills :Veeva Vault
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Experience with Veeva CRM, Vault, VAlign, Org Manager - CRM Configuration lead for Apex/Visualforce dev - Act as admin, able to configure Veeva CRM create fields add picklist values, configure page layouts - Sampling and Validation process - APEX trigger and Visualforce development - Veeva Alignment rules dev - Understanding of Align hierarchy and structure - Network Configuration Lead for CRM skills - Source subscription development, match rules tuning - Job monitoring and issue resolution
- Technical Experience : - Configuration and customizing applications on Veeva - Have understanding of important modules of Veeva Account management, Territory management, Call and Sample management, Order Management, Product Management, Medical enquiry and Survey management - Configuration of Veeva settings, Veeva Messages, VMOC records for iRep - Developing applications using Apex Class, Trigger, Lightning, LWC, Complex lightning flow, Approval Process, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, User Roles
- Professional Attributes : Good Presentation Skills, Good Communication Skills, Team Work, Time Management, Effective problem solving
- Educational Qualification : - Domain knowledge in Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals - B Tech or BE
- Additional Information : - Veeva ADM Certified - Experience in CRM Technologies in domain of Pharma and Life Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.