Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields b: At least 3 years of experience with data engineering emphasis on data analytics and reporting c: Proficient in at least 2 AWS services in each AWS product grouping d :Collection Kinesis, Database Migration Service, Internet of Things IoT e: Storage S3, RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB, Neptune f: Analytics and ML - Athena, Glue, EMR and Spark, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, SageMaker
- Technical Experience : a: Strong experience with SQL and Relational database engineering Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata and expert level SQL abilities b: Practical Knowledge of Linux or Unix shell scripting c: Exposure to large databases, BI applications, data quality and performance tuning d: Experience developing with Python e: Experience with developing REST APIs AWS API Gateway, Apigee, Nodejs f: Experience working with source code management tools such as AWS CodeCommit or GitHub
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication Skill b: Good analytical Skill c: Leadership quality
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.