Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :PeopleSoft PeopleTools
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 High level knowledge of General Oracle-Human Capital Mgmt including Position Management fundamental concepts / business processes 2 Should be able to understand business requirements and translate functional design into technical design/build 3 Should be able to perform fit/gap analysis and determine customization required 4 Should have experience in new design modifications / medium to complex customizations 5 Should be able to perform unit testing, functional testing identify/analyze/resolv
- Technical Experience : 1 PeopleSoft PeopleTools 2 PeopleSoft upgrade, App Designer, People Code 3 App Engine, Integration Broker, PS/Query, SQR, Bi Publisher, Excel to CI 4 Good to have Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills ability to interact with client teams 2 Positive Attitude 3 Great at Time and Task Management 4 Quick Learning Ability 5 Deep and Broad Technical Experience 6 A Good Team Player 7 High-End User Focus 8 Good Analytical Skills 9 Should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/BTech Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.