Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :React.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong frontend developer with UI React JS Skills Ability to code and comprehend complex scenarios 2 Should be hands on with Net framework, creating the react components for the UI and Redux Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products 3 Writes functionality design specifications 4 Developing new user-facing features using Reactjs 5 Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use 6 Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Technical Experience : 1 5 years work-related experience required 2 Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required 3 Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required 4 Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required 5 Strong knowledge of web technologies ie HTML and CSS 6 Strong interaction design and web technology skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have the ability to understand customer need 2 Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required
- Additional Information : Growth
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.