Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Creative Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand user needs and identify where separate interactions should act as one service that meet that need 2 Arrange these separate interactions into rational user journeys within that service 3 Look for commonalities in activities across services where products could be made 4 Create and rapidly iterate service prototypes 5 Identify and design new service patterns and standards 6 Understand the existing supporting system of a service and design
- Technical Experience : 1 Understand the existing supporting system of a service and design targeted improvements to that system to accommodate the new service 2 Both digital and process based 2 Work with customer experience design team and cross-functional business teams to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about us
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Degree related to design skills
- Additional Information : 1 Demonstrated experience mentoring and coaching team members, and leading by example
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.