Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure 2:Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators 3:Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes 4:Build end-to-end continuous integration and delivery pipelines 5:Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Technical Experience : a Service support the use of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and ITIL concepts to lead an effective support operationb DevOps leadership experience - large teams preferredc Candidate should have experience leading a multi-disciplinary teams, working in a fast paced, high velocity agile environmentd Candidate should have past experience supporting code released a month 10e Active organizer and speaker at DevOps social networking and industry practitioner events
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to communicate effectively 2 Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills 3 Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance 4 Must be a good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.