Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI General Ledger,SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understanding the business requirement of the organization Preparation of Blue print for implementing the project Implementation of the project Validate the reports requirements Validate any changes in customize Provide training to end-user Sort out day to day queries of end users Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement
- Technical Experience : SAP FICO consultant will be mainly responsible for designing, building and deploying SAP-based ERP solutions; leading analysis and design in the SAP FI/CO area, in close cooperation with the clients finance team; Conducting structured testing internally and with users; Ensuring stabilization of the solution and continuous improvements
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills to do client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : Btech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.