Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with Users on the requirements freezing via workshops and get Sign off on the design 2 Prepare detailed FD and get sign off from Functional owners, walkthrough with technical team 3 Prepare UT/SIT scripts and get a sign off from the teams on the proposed design 4 Prepare User training materials for Procurement process 5 Support the client team in PGLS and AO, AD activities
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 2-4 E2E Upgrade/Implementation on SAP-MM is a must 2 Should have strong implementation knowledge on Pricing, Account determination and Inventory Management 3 Should have good understanding in SAP MM functionality with Direct, Indirect and Inventory Management process 4 SAP MM-RFQ,PR,PIR,GR knowledge 5 MM with Ariba knowledge, MM with Ariba,VIM integration, 6 ECC-MM technical architecture knowledge 7 MM with Ariba knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a: Good in communication, analytical skills b: if required travel to client place for carrying out critical tasks c: flexible to manage the multi tasking
- Educational Qualification : a: Graduation with preferably in Engineering background b: Certification in Purchasing skills
- Additional Information : a: Skill SAP Purchasing MM PO b: Visa Required Not mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.