Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Role: AD Administrator Level E Skill: Windows Server 2008/2012/016 Active Directory Minimum Skill Requirement: Well versed with ITIL terminologies ITIL Foundation Certified preferred Responsibilities: Responsible for handling Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Management Responsible for managing ADFS infrastructure along with Azure AD Connect Responsible for handling L2 and L3 tasks for ADFS infrastructure
- Technical Experience : : 5 years experience in managing Active Directory, experience on SSL cert renewal, Token Signing/Decrypting Cert renewal on ADFS Farms including WAP servers, experience on AD FS 2012 R2 Web Application Proxy Re-Establish Proxy Trust relationship in case of proxy trust break, Demonstrating pro-active communications while maintaining and enhancing relationships with external and internal counterparts, understanding of GTM, experience in Migrating ADFS Authentication to Azure Cloud, Seamless SSO
- Professional Attributes : Very good analytical troubleshooting skills, Good communication skills both verbal written, Flexible working in 247 environment, Positive attitude team player
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.