Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP CO Management Accounting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for developing and enhancing SAP on the Finance Controlling areas / S4 Finance B Duties may include evaluating vendor products, troubleshooting, writing functional and program specifications, developing test procedures, configuring SAP, creating project plans and documenting system processes C Provide analysis of business processes and enhancement opportunities, such as process decomposition and root cause analysis for problem
- Technical Experience : A Experience in SAP FI and CO modules usually at around 5 years - General Ledger GL, Accounts Payable AP, Accounts Receivable AR, Cost and Profit Center Accounting CPA and Internal Orders B Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements C Extensive knowledge of SAP standard user transactions and customizing options D Prior experience with ASAP or related project management methodology is plus E Good knowledge of accounting and controlling procedures
- Professional Attributes : A Candidate must possess a customer focus, strong interpersonal and presentation skills, business analysis capabilities and relationship management skills B Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills with tremendous attention to detail
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree or higher with 5 years of experience in SAP FICO/S4 Finance
- Additional Information : Machine learning/ Conversation AI/ Intelligent Robotic Process Automation is required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.