Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Expert Knowledge of windows 10 operating system, rugged device, desktop support remote troubleshooting B-Good knowledge of Click Mobile and Safemove VPN applications and 4G connection on mobile devices C-Experience in dealing with third party vendors like Vodafone, BT , etc Should be able to raise tickets with vendor and drive till closure D-Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs E-Good knowledge of networking, Active directory GPOs F-working knowledge of SCCM, Intune
- Technical Experience : A-Should have 3-4 years of experience of desktop support B-Microsoft certification C-Record technical issues and solutions in logs D-Create technical documentation and manuals E-Knowledge of SCCM and Intune
- Professional Attributes : A-Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B-Ability to operate independently and make decisionC-Flexible to work in 24x7 shiftD-Take part in weekend or holiday on call support
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.