Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Drives technical HL and LL design and development for major components of focused solutions b: Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy c: Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration/migration d: Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
- Technical Experience : a: 10-12 years of experience delivering, including 4 years hands-on experience with Salesforce b: Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices c: Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration d: Strong technical writing skills The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR and deployment documentation
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing
- Educational Qualification : a 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.