Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Spring MVC (Model View Controller)
- Good To Have Skills :JavaServer Pages (JSP),JQuery,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : To work on App modernization project Upgrade from struts to spring Upgrade from jquery/infragistics Move to spring web services backend Upgrade programming language from Java 8 to 11 Address and clear application security vulnerabilities including addressing third-party library exceptions and removal of unused code Perform unit testing To manage delivery and team To meet the delivery milestones on time To run the project in Agile and manage scrum boards and create stories backlog
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for Design/ Approach, Implementation Responsible to end to end project implementation
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering preferred Computer Science or IT
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.