Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Bigdata Analytics Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility 2 create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors 3 Need to flag risks to clients and propose action plans 4 Need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value 5 Require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on Data Lake, Datawarehouse Datamart concepts and understanding on ETL/ELT processes, Data Processing pipelines and working in mature DevOPS environment like Azure DevOps , Jenkin 2 Experience in analyzing large data sets , UI along with experience in coding 3 Understanding of Security controls and Data governance 4 Experience in GKE, GCS, BigQuery, App Engine, Dataflow, Apache Beam, Apache Airflow, DataProc, AI Platform, Python Terraform, Databricks and working in multi-cloud env
- Professional Attributes : 1Exposure to agile project delivery 2Ability to navigate and work with cross-team stakeholders 3Appetite for learning of new framework and technologies 4 Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.