Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Creates unit tests and assembly tests and log results Understands design documents Works with no direct supervision 2:Creating standard documented practices where none exist Works in scenarios that require integration of this skill with another new or evolving skill resulting in novel environments 3: Be involved in the analyze and design phases of a project Provides supervision to more junior resources
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication, presentation, training, client relationship and analytical skills 2 Ability to solve complex problems 3 Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems or issues before they occur or become critical
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.