Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA PLM Product Lifecycle Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Design SAP Processes in PLM Recipe Development/Management, Specification Management, Label Management, Document Management, Engineering Change Management 2:Conduct Client workshops and Gather requirements 3:Ability to understand gaps in Standard solutions and propose suitable workarounds or technical solutions / RICEFW 4:Good understanding of standard Fiori apps available with S4 HANA PLM release 5:Configure SAP PLM and interact with technical team for RICEFW development including FI
- Technical Experience : 1:Exposure to domain like Consumer Goods, Life sciences or any manufacturing company 2:Experience in Manufacturing in Industry or in RD will be added advantage 3:Exposure to Solution Manager and ASAP methodology, data upload tools, use of standard testing tools, data migration 4:Implementation or support experience or conversion/migration on at least one SAP Project in SAP PLM Module
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have good communication and presentation b: Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers C: Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree with experience in Manufacturing in Industry
- Additional Information : Good To Have Skills: Knowledge on S/4 HANA Quality Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.