Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Axon,No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Execute standard onboarding of technical n business metadata into the Informatica EDC and Axon environments, ensuring population of data lineage and linkage between technical n business metadatab Participate in development n implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, n processes to ensure quality metadata n support for ongoing data governancec Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes n translate those requirements into Axon workflows
- Technical Experience : a Informatica Axon trained,certified preferableb Min 3 or more yrs of exp in business,data,system analysis or as key business resource on system project in industryc Min 2 yrs of exp in IDQ in create,modify workflows n appsd 2 yrs of practical exp in configuring Axon,glossary,policies,Axon maps
- Professional Attributes : Excellent client facing n interpersonal skill to develop relationships with clients n teamParticipate in Metadata Mgmt scrum team to partner in work effort practices,procedures n tools provide strong analytic ,innovate n creative problem solveKnowledge of data governance, data quality analysis n MDM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.