Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Interface Development Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems0 -Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets QFDs -Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs -Participates in architecture and software development activities
- Technical Experience : -Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions -Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project -Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow -Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify way
- Professional Attributes : -Excellent oral and written communication skills -Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills -Process-oriented with great documentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.